Mendocino County Fair RV Park
Come stay in beautiful Anderson Valley. The Mendocino County Fair is pleased to offer an RV park
at the fairgrounds in Boonville, CA.
for reservations call camp host Dolly at 1 (760) 861 - 4046
The RV park is located on the grounds of the Mendocino County Fair and Apple Show, in Boonville, CA.
Easy access from Highway 128. A map is located
FAX (707) 895-3011
14400 Highway 128
P. O. Box 458
Boonville, CA 95415
We are please to offer
- Full Hook-Ups
- onsite Dump Station
At this time cable television is not available
|RV Dump Station
In order to insure a pleasant experence for all our visitors, we ask that you follow the rules
outlined below. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the park.
- All space rent is payable in advance. The park is a vacation park and not a residential park.
Maximum continuous stay is 14 days, maximum annual stay is 28 days per year. Reservations may be
made by calling the camp host at (831) 238-5345.
- Check out time is 12 noon. Guests who remain past 12 noon must pay an additional day's rent. A
receipt will be given for all monies paid. Please post receipt in prominent place in RV. Payment
should be made at the Fair Office.
- All dogs must be kept quiet inside vehicle or trailer. Dogs must be kept on leash & accompanied
by owner when outside RV. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Dogs are not allowed in restrooms
- Vehicles are limited to one towing vehicle and one towed vehicle per space. RV and tow vehicle
must be owned by person registering. RV or trailer mus be parked on the numbered gravel pad. Please
do not exceed the assigned space.
- Guests' visitors are not permitted to park on the RV Park grounds. Parking is available in the
main parking lot.
- All noisy activities must end at 10:00 p.m. There are other noise generating activities that
take place at the fairgrounds facility. Most of the night activities are on Saturdays.
- All RVs must be in good working condition. No work on vehicle is permitted in the RV Park or
the fairgrounds parking lot.
- No outside or under-vehicle storage is allowed. Exceptions are: portable BBQs, lawn chairs, and
- The restroom-shower facility is open for use by RV Park patrons only. Please assist in keeping
the facilities clean by cleaning after each use (place all used paper towels in trash bin, etc.)
Children must be supervised at all times while using the restroom-shower facilities.
- After using the disposal station, rinse down the area and re-cap it. The disposal station water
is not potable.
- Please note: the speed limit in the RV Park is 5 mph.
RV services are available at these local buisnesses
Jensen's Truck Stop
1460 Lover's Lane, Ukiah
Dave's Trailer Repair
2100 Mill Creek Road, Ukiah
One-O-One Trailer & RV
1471 Main Street, Willits