Mendocino County Fair RV & Tent Park
For information, possible RESERVATIONS, and pricing, call camp host Dolly at:
(760) 861 – 4046
14400 Highway 128
P. O. Box 458
Boonville, CA 95415
Come stay in beautiful Anderson Valley. The Mendocino County Fair is pleased to offer an RV & Tent park at the fairgrounds in Boonville, CA.
The RV & Tent park is located on the grounds of the Mendocino County Fair and Apple Show, in Boonville, CA. Easy access from Highway 128. A map is located here.
We are pleased to offer:
On-site Dump Station
Restrooms and Shower
At this time, cable television, and wifi are not available.
NON-EVENT RV & Tent-camping Rates:
(“Events” include, but are not limited to: Boonville Beer Fest, Sierra Nevada World Music Fest, and Mendocino County Fair & Apple Show)
Overnight (2 persons) $30.00 Extra guests $15/per night each
RV Dump Station $10.00
Weekly Rate $193.00
$15 per person, per night
In order to insure a pleasant experience for all our visitors, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the park.
- All space rent is payable in advance. The park is a vacation park and not a residential park. Maximum continuous stay is 14 days, maximum annual stay is 28 days per year. Reservations may be made by calling the camp host at (760) 861-4046.
- Checkout time is 12 noon. Guests who remain past 12 noon must pay an additional day’s rent. A receipt will be given for all monies paid. Please post receipt in prominent place in RV or vehicle if tent camping.
- All dogs must be kept quiet inside vehicle, trailer, or tent. Dogs must be kept on leash & accompanied by owner when outside RV or tent; no dogs can be left tethered outside tent. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Dogs are not allowed in restrooms and showers. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON FAIRGROUNDS PROPERTY DURING EVENTS – BEER FEST, SIERRA NEVADA, AND COUNTY FAIR.
- Vehicles are limited to one towing vehicle and one towed vehicle per space. RV and tow vehicle must be owned by person registering. RV or trailer mus be parked on the numbered gravel pad. Please do not exceed the assigned space.
- Guests’ visitors are not permitted to park on the RV Park grounds. Parking is available in the main parking lot.
- All noisy activities must end at 10:00 p.m. There are other noise generating activities that take place at the fairgrounds facility. Most of the night activities are on Saturdays.
- All RVs must be in good working condition. No work on vehicle is permitted in the RV Park or the fairgrounds parking lot.
- No outside or under-vehicle storage is allowed. Exceptions are: portable BBQs, lawn chairs, and canopies.
- The restroom-shower facility is open for use by RV Park patrons only. Please assist in keeping the facilities clean by cleaning after each use (place all used paper towels in trash bin, etc.) Children must be supervised at all times while using the restroom-shower facilities.
- After using the disposal station, rinse down the area and re-cap it. The disposal station water is not potable.
The Speed Limit in the RV Park is 5 MPH.
RV services are available at these local businesses
Jensen’s Truck Stop 1460 Lover’s Lane, Ukiah (707) 462-7012
Dave’s Trailer Repair 2100 Mill Creek Road, Ukiah (707) 462-9088
One-O-One Trailer & RV 1471 Main Street, Willits (707) 459-2423